Monday, April 11, 2011

Nephew and Sister Time!!!

My sister (Meghan) and my 18 month old nephew (Eli) came up for a visit this past week. Kyle (Meghan's husband) came up last weekend to fix our car and Meghan and Eli stayed with us four days longer. It was so much fun to have them here and to spend time with them. We did so many fun things! I was just very blessed that I didn't get sick until the last day they were here, so even though I was in a little pain I was able to enjoy every moment. Here are some pictures of their visit.
Eli is just starting to become potty trained. He is doing very well. He will tell you "poop" and then you have to race him to the toilet before he goes. He doesn't give you much time.

Eli wanted to do everything with me, including brushing our teeth. He is just so darn CUTE!
We had fun playing at the park...


Until I went down the slide and hit my tail bone! Ouch it was so painful!
Another day we went to "The White Fence Farm". It is a neat, country style restaurant that has a petting zoo, a playground, tractors, ducks, and dancing. Eli, Meghan, Steve, and I had a blast. We will definitely go back.




Here is Eli doing the "Chicken Dance"...

And of course, the visit is not complete without a few diaper changes. Thanks Uncle Steve, you are the best!


The trip was not all fun and games. Eli had to earn his keep by doing chores. He loves to clean!!!


We ended the trip with a visit to the Down Town Aquarium. It is a neat museum and restaurant with fish EVERYWHERE. Our table was right next to the tank. A scuba diver was in the tank feeding the fish. It was fun to watch it. Eli really liked the climbing area. It was a neat room full of ocean animals that you could climb all over. He was running and running in circles. It was oodles of fun.






By the end of the night Eli and everyone else was tuckered out.
We all had so much FUN! Thanks, Meghan and Eli, for coming to visit! Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment