Friday, October 29, 2010

Our New Discoveries!

I have made a new discovery that has changed my life...LIQUID FABRIC SOFTENER!!! My whole life I have never used liquid fabric softener, I have always just used the dryer sheets. Well the other day I decided that I would try it! Holy Cow have I been missing out! My clothes, sheets, and towels are so soft! I didn't even know clothes could be so soft. This discovery was like having Christmas in October!

Steve also made a discovery. We bought a pumpkin caring kit that you buy new every year because you feel like it is a waste to save for a whole year. (We finally started saving them this year; it seemed to silly to throw them away.) Anyway, Steve and I started to clean and gut our pumpkin. Steve asked me to get him a spoon to help and I handed him the orange scoop that has teeth on the end from the tool kit. As I handed it to him his eyes got wide. He turned to me and said "this is what this orange thing is for". He started to use it and said over and over "wow this is neat, this is so much better than a spoon!"



Yes, it is the simple things in life that excite us!

No comments:

Post a Comment