Tuesday, March 29, 2011

BEST In-laws EVER!!!

I know when I blog I usually write just about all the fun, interesting, and exciting things going on in life. Well, this blog is a little different. I just want to say how great my in-laws are. I really do have the best in-laws and family that anyone could ask for.

All within 72 hours I injured my tailbone (from working out for our Tough Mudder Event), got a cold (from the boys I nanny), cut half of my pointer finger nail off (an accident while shaving my legs), and our car broke down. It just seemed like EVERYTHING was going wrong. But, dear sweet Aunt Jolynn came in and rescued the day. She dropped everything and drove me to my doctor appointment and then bought Steve and me dinner. Not only did she help me when I really needed it, but she did it with a smile. She made me feel so loved and valued. I am so grateful for my family. I know that I always have people to count on!!! I can't imagine a greater blessing. I cherish the love that we all have for each other!!! Austin (Kyle's brother) who died suddenly last year said, "Family is more important than life." I think there is truth to that!

2 comments:

  1. I agree--great in-laws are really a blessing. The other day I was organizing stuff and found the "I need a Man" poem that you wrote while in YW. It was fun to reminisce about that for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I totally forgot about that poem. It seems like just yesterday I was a young women at camp, and now I have been a Camp Director for the past three years. Time just seems to fly. I remember the YW camp we had with all the dead fish. That was the ugliest camp, but the one filled with the most memories.

    ReplyDelete