Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas 2010!

Wow, I have been so busy that it has taken me several weeks to even post about Christmas.

This Christmas has been one of our favorites!!! We enjoyed our family so much, and it was fun to watch Eli open gifts. Something about having little ones around for Christmas just makes it special. Here are a few pictures from Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve (See previous post) with Steve's side of the family, and Christmas day with my side of the family.




One of these pictures shows our tradition of eating Christmas breakfast (always sticky buns) and opening up stockings at the table. The stockings are my favorite part of Christmas!





The next few pictures are of Steve showing my family how to correctly eat a Tim-Tam cookies. These are the best cookies EVER!!!




These pictures are of the farm that my grandfather (Poppa Fred) hand made for Eli. He promised that he would make our first baby a zoo. Eli absolutely loves his farm.




I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment