Sunday, September 12, 2010

Another Week as the 'Parents'

I am still 'babysitting' the family that lives in Fort Collins. I really enjoy being here and helping the kids. They are so much fun and they make me laugh. Last night we went out for ice-cream and played in the hot tub. It was such a great way to relax from such a busy and eventful week. I have to admit though, that being here has done nothing but make my heart ache more for children of my own. What a wonderful day that will be! I was sitting in church today and looking down the row of sisters in Relief Society. In just my row alone their were 4 babies. I am glad and happy to see so many others able to have children, but as hard as this is to admit, it makes my hurt that much stronger. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and only allows us to go through trials that will strengthen us and make us more like Him. I am honored to be His daughter; I just have to continue to have faith that through the trials He gives me I cannot only endure but also develop into the person He wants me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment